Day 170 - Happy Father's Day

 My handsome man being the best daddy to my beautiful baby girl....could I possibly be any more blessed?! My baby girl loves her Daddy! I'm just so in love with these two. I can't thank the Lord enough for giving my baby girl the best Daddy a little girl could ask for. Happy Father's Day!

I've posted this picture before but since digital pictures didn't exist when I was little I don't have many pictures of me and my dad stored on my computer. Though I can't celebrate with my dad here on this earth, I look forward to seeing him again in Heaven someday.

Would you all be so kind as to click on the Circle of Mom's button at the top right hand side of the page and give me a thumbs up? I would really appreciate it. :)

Also, don't forget to submit your favorite photo of the week before the linkup closes tomorrow night. You can access the linky by clicking on the 'Favorite Photo of the Week Contest' tab at the top of the page.

7 comments:

Nadege, said...

Beautiful portraits, gorgeous smiles.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

What more can a dad ask for ...
beautiful !

Anonymous said...

Both these photos are incredibly sweet. Nothing like a dad and daughter portrait, I say. ;-)

Amy said...

Love these! They're so sweet.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous father and daughter portraits! A great dad is such a gift. My dad died when I was ten, and I still miss him.

Cheryl said...

Both of these pics are great, Misty! You are truly blessed to have a godly man who loves his family!

Kristin said...

What an adorable photo of the two loves of your life together, and hugs to you on this tough day my friend. Your Dad looks like a wonderful man and I find the resemblance in the two photos uncanny, so I think he is still here with you in some special way.