Favorite Photo of the Week Winners - Week 3

Let me just start by saying "WOW!" 45 entries this week. I am amazed each week how the entries grow. You all are doing a superb job. So without further ado here are my top 5 picks this week:


Don't forget to grab your button:


I'm not even a cat person but this was just way too cute. Talk about having your camera at the right place right time.

Love the vintage processing on this photo. The thrill on this little one's face is priceless. Pianos are always a big hit with kids. Maybe someday he will be a famous pianist!

These colors are gorgeous. Absolutely stunning! The heavens declare the glory of God.

Oh my stars! Oh my stars! My heart just melted all over my keyboard when I saw this picture. Is this not the cutest little pool baby shot ever! Absolutely adorable. Perfect perspective.

Drumroll.......The #1 photo for this week is......

This photo is just perfect. Perfect lighting. Perfect cuteness. Perfect adorable eyes. Just downright perfect! Be still my heart.

Congrats on being this week's #1 Favorite Photo of the Week! Don't forget to grab your button.


Congratulations to all our winners and thank you all for your submissions. Look for a new contest this Friday! Be sure when you do link up that you link only to your submission post and not your blog's url. Also be sure to verify which picture you are submitting if there is more than one picture on your post in order for it to count for the contest.  See you all again in a couple of days.

8 comments:

Chesney said...

Since I was on vacation last week I missed all of these spectacular images....there is so much talent out there...thanks for drawing my attention to these!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Oh WOW! Such great photos this week! Thank you so much for including me!

Nadege, said...

Great selection from a wonderful collection. Congrats to the winners.

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful! Congrats to the winners!

mommy to many said...

thank you for picking my little pianist! and thank you for stopping my blog to let me know!! i'll be sure to link up again =0) and i'll be sure to give you a shout out on my blog!

Kristin said...

Congrats to all the finalists and winner this week. The entries were wonderful and very inspiring. Love the pool baby shot and your winner too. Boy, I'm glad you're doing the picking because I'd have a really hard time making a decision!

Carmen said...

Congrats to the winners!! I will be checking back on Friday

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Thank you!! I feel so honored to have been picked as your favorite!! Such a fun link up!