My Blog Featured!

So my wonderful bloggy bud Branson is featuring my blog, Through A Photographer's Eyes over on her blog My Reflection of Something. When I first entered this 365 challenge I never thought that I would meet so many wonderful people and that people would love my photos enough to want to feature me as a photographer on their blog. I was also inspired through Branson to come up with my own button which I have done below. I even included the code for those who like to add people's buttons to their blogs. Okay, so now go check out my featured blog here!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Good for you! Your photos are always amazing, and very inpsiring :)

Mari said...

I love your photos! I'm off to check your featured blog. :)

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great interview!

Betty Manousos said...

congrats! how exciting!

Carrie said...

That's awesome. Congrats! Definitely worthy.

Catherine said...

Super cool! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

How nice to be featured like that! I never realized that you came to 365 blogging through Shelley. It's really just a small world, I think.

Amy said...

Very cool! Congrats!