Project 365 - Week 23


Click on the title below to view the full picture.

1. Lavetera Flowers
2. Baby and Bubbles
3. Simple Delights
4. Hummingbird Part 2
5. Male House Sparrow
6. Immature Black-crowned Night-Heron
7. Snacking Squirrel

Also, please go vote for me again over at Circle of Mom's. I'm currently #23. You get one vote per day. And if you are on twitter, click on the cute guy below and come follow me. :)


NapTime MomTog Project 365



Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt

8 comments:

karren said...

i do not think i ever commented on your darling little squiril, or that beautful humming bird. Both are great captures.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I think I missed that squirrel too ...

Tracey Washington said...

Love the hummingbird! Stunning :)
Thanks for linking up with us this week!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. I love #3 & 4, but they are all great. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Branson said...

Beautiful photos this week, as always ;)

Jessica said...

I enjoyed your photos! My favorites are the bubbles on the hand and the bird #5. Great Job!

Unknown said...

All beautiful photos!

deb duty said...

Lovely collage and I love the way you can click on the description to see the larger photo.