Day 218 - SIL Saves the Day!


Tomorrow is our church's 5th Anniversary. Some of us ladies gathered together at the church tonight to spruce it up and decorate a little bit. I planned on leaving a little early to try to catch a picture of something before I lost all daylight, because once again I waited till the last minute to take a picture today. Well, the sun was gone and I still hadn't taken a picture. Thankfully my sister-in-law had brought some beautiful flowers to decorate the church with so I snapped a couple shots of them. Viola! Day 219 is done thanks to my awesome SIL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew - just in the nick of time! Thank heavens for sisters in law!

karren said...

Your picture of the flowers is lovely.

Nadege, said...

I love the way you have capture the two trios of flowers, lovely composition.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous.I hope this day goes well and you experience great fellowship at the Church Anniversary.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful flowers. Don't you just love friends, or SILs in your case, who save the day?! Nice shot, Misty!