Day 237 - Meeting a Blogging Buddy

When I started this 365 project I never thought I would meet so many cool people and best of all actually meet these people in person!  A couple of weeks ago, Melissa contacted me asking me what part of CA I lived in because she was coming with her family to San Diego. Well...guess what! I live in San Diego!

We were both so excited to be able to meet a blogging buddy in person. I think this was her first and my second. Of course I got asked the usual "What if she is a mass murder or something?!" lol Well, it sure would be a lot of effort to bring her baby girl and hubs all the way out here just to kill me. :) We met up at a  local spray ground where the girls would be able to play. Our girls are only 2 months apart. How cool is that!

At first neither of them wanted much to do with it so we took them down to a regular playground where they played and had a blast and then we later went back to the spray grounds for them to cool off. We had such a great time chatting about mommy stuff, photog stuff and blogging stuff. Our hubs are both fisherman and hunters so they had plenty to chat about too. They did get a little bored when Melissa and I started chatting about RAW vs. JPEG and Manual vs. Auto. Only true photogs actually enjoy talking about that. :)  As we were wrapping it up to leave, Melissa said, "There is one thing we have to do first." to which I automatically finished her sentence "Take a picture of us!" You can't meet up with a blogging buddy and not take a picture! That would be very un-photographer-like!

Melissa, it was awesome to meet you, girl! We must do it again!

....and an outtake just cause I like it. :)

10 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Look so much alike ...

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a special time this must have been!

Anonymous said...

How fun. I love meeting blogging buddies.

Nadege, said...

That's fabulous you could meet face to face. Great images.

Kristin said...

I'm soooo glad you two were able to get together, but I have to admit, I'm a wee bit jealous! I bet you had a super time and how great that the whole family was able to join in too. I love seeing the pictures of you all together and the last outtake one is a riot; it really captures who you all are. Yeah for bloggy meet-ups!

Catherine said...

That's so cool you guys got to meet up! Yay! I think in my dream world, we'd have a 365 blogger's wrap up meet up weekend. Sigh.

Lisa said...

Wow. You look like sisters. Wonderful blog you have.
Its nice to meet a blog friend.
I have once.

Carrie said...

Awwww, I love Melissa. She's my one and only friend on Clickin Moms ;) So fun that you got to meet up!

Amy said...

How cool that you two got to meet! Love the last one :-)

Melissa said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!! It was so much fun meeting you guys! Can not wait to come back! I laughed so hard at the serial killer part. Lol I get that too. :)