This Week's Featured Linkup - 'iPhoneography'

It's time for my 8th Linkup Feature...

Courtney over at One Mom's Perfect Imperfections hosts the linkup called 'iPhoneography' on her blog. She has included the details of her linkup below:

iPhoneography is a fun blog hop for all iPhoneographers out there to share what they can do with their camera phones.  You do not have to have an iPhone to participate - any camera phone will do.  I do also try to feature a new iPhone app or trick each week.  Linky opens at 7pm CST on Friday and closes at midnight the following Sunday.




'iPhoneography' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page. Courtney, please be sure to include my button below on your blog so others can find their way to this helpful list of linkups.

If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love iPhoneography, and Courtney is the sweetest! Hope to see some new faces next weekend! :)

Courtney said...

Misty, thank you so very much! I'll be happy to get a button up for you.