Favorite Photo of the Week Winners + Contest - Week 16

Sorry to get this post up so late but we lost power yesterday from around 3:30 in the afternoon all the way till about 1:00 this morning. We are having some of our hottest days right now so it was definitely a bad time to lose power. Several counties throughout SoCal and into AZ all lost power. They've never experienced a power outage this big before.  Thankfully it's back on though and all is good.

Just a reminder: Today is the last day to win/trade an ad spot on my blog. Read this post to find out how.

So now on with this week's winners and the new contest linky. Be sure to grab your button!


Terrific lighting and clarity and the fact that we get to see him moving in on his meal is extra spectacular!

I'm loving the soft lighting and peaceful colors of this photo. Makes me want to go lay in the field and drink in the peaceful silence.

I was pretty much in awe when I saw this photo. Apparently this was taken at a Holocaust Memorial in Berlin. Knowing that made this picture even more moving for me. So much emotion was captured.

I have seen a lot of sunburst pictures but this one really impressed me! Wish I could do that.

This week's #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is...

WOWZA! Have you ever seen such incredible details?! I think my mouth might have fallen open when I saw this. Definitely one of my favorite photos to be submitted to this contest. The intricate details are insane! I'll just leave you here in wonderment.


Congratulations, Barb on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog. Feel free to grab your button below.



It's time for Week 16 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. Link up below but first make sure you read the rules.
Contest Date Parameters: Sunday, September 4 - Saturday, September 10

Here is my own personal favorite photo of the week:





13 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

Wow, just wow on ALL of the photos - yes my mouth is still on the floor!!

Love your sunflower!!

Leovi said...

Nice photo. Wonderful in this delightful yellow sunflower with an excellent approach. Very good.

Gina Kleinworth said...

HOLY COW! That winner is phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wow, wow, WOW! They're all fabulous.

Kmcblackburn said...

Wow! Thank you so much, this is the first time I've been recognized for a photograph beyond my better half :). You've made my day.

Kathy

Kim said...

Um, wow. The shot of the spider is fantastic. The Holocaust memorial, stunning. But that winner...speechless. How did they get the entire bee in focus? I wonder if the used Helicon or something? I must know!!!

Nadege, said...

The winning shot is awesome. Congrats to the top 5.

Lisa Gordon said...

Beautiful photographs Misty, and I love your sunflower!
Truly the picture of a beautiful summer day.
Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

The color and depth of field on your flower photo are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Angela said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 5! The winning photo is just amazing! Everything about it is just incredible, wow!

Nancy said...

Your challenge always has such amazing participants and photos. :)

Anonymous said...

What amazing patterns in your favourite photo!

Lori said...

That bee photo is incredible! Wow!