Day 351 - Lasting Fall


We still have gorgeous fall colors around here. Lots of them. Finally some cooler temps for SoCal - 60s.

I just need to say a special thank you for all my sweet followers who have still been stopping by and leaving comments. I have been a horrible blogging buddy barely able to visit blogs and not even host everything on my blog I was hosting before. I would blame it on this time of year, but...well...I guess maybe it is this time of year. All of a sudden I am mega busy. Hopefully the New Year will bring a new refreshed me. I miss you all!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone! So enjoy your blog every chance I get to visit. Send some colors out New Jersey way...we are pretty much shades of gray here except for the Christmas lights - thank goodness!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Pretty shot. Hope you are enjoying the season and all it's special activities.

Nadege, said...

Lovely composition.
It's such a busy time of year, can't fit everything in.

Breena said...

Very beautiful! Gorgeous color tones.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Beautiful match ...

Cindy said...

neat picture!

and hey. about that horrible blogging buddy part...ack. i've been feeling that way ~ not about you ha~ but ME. we'll connect more "normally" soon i hope! :)

Amy said...

So pretty! We still have some fall color left too-it's kind of nice :-)