SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT. People's Choice

Time to vote for your favorite photo from this month's SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT. Winners! These listed below were chosen as the #1 winning photo the last 5 weeks and now it is time to choose a winner.

The winner's photo will get a free month long feature on the right side bar of mine and Kim's blog which gives them more exposure thus driving more traffic to their blog.

Not only will the winner win a free month long feature but we also have some wonderful people sponsoring prizes for our winners each month. This month's sponsor is the lovely Gina from Chic Homeschool Mama!
 
I am a 30 something homeschooling mom and devoted wife to a fire chief.  I have 3 children - ages 13, 10 & 8.  We live in Southern Nevada. I have been blogging for many years now but just recently (about a year ago) really started following my passion for photography.  A few months ago I finally upgraded my camera to my first DSLR. It wasn't too long after that when I started searching for a camera strap that really spoke to who I am & had some style too. I started this shop because I figured I couldn't be the only woman that craved more style in my accessories! I know that many of my photographer friends feel like I do when it comes to personalizing their gear. I hope you find that perfect accessory you're looking for.
 
She is giving away any one of her stylish camera straps to this month's winner. So, sound the alarm and go gather all your friends, fans and families to come vote for you! These are two amazing prizes that you most certainly will want to claim as your own. If you are not in the running but still wish to have a stylish strap of your own, visit Gina's Shop to get one! Gina included a sample of one of her gorgeous straps below:


Voting closes at midnight on Wednesday. Winner will be announced on Thursday.




A Rural Journal

Danelle M Photography

Jaromir Ka

Pioneer Photography

Live, Love, Travel

No comments: