SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


Welcome to another week of SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT! I apologize for the delay in getting the post up last week. Blogger seems to mess up on me sometimes and even though I have it scheduled to post, it doesn't. The one week I was too tired to stay up till midnight it didn't post, so I will be sure to make sure it posts on time this week.

Anyway....here are our winners for the week!
 This photo just glows.  Not only is the scenery dreamy, but the light and color is fabulous. {Kim}


Gorgeous lighting and absolute amazing clarity especially with such a short DOF. Impressive! {Misty}

I love this night photography shot. The building glows and so do the bushes in front.   {Kim}

I've tried to find a creative way to capture these kinds of trees and this photo nails it. The pop of colors just adds to the wow factor. {Misty}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!







And this week's #1 winner is:

I love the detail that was captured and the post processing fits it perfectly.{Kim}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for choosing my photo this week! I really love all of your choices. That bird is amazing.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Once again- I am blown away by all the submissions each week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful waterfall, love the textured bird. Linky said it had a problem and now I see it has mine in there twice. Feel free to delete that. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Misty! Love the trees and you're right, the pop of those oranges is beautiful!

Daenel T. said...

Hi, love your choices for this week. Long time lurker, first time participant.

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my photo for the Top 5! All of the photos are stunning!

A Sunny Yellow Window said...

Some gorgeous link-ups here! Glad I came across your lovely blog.. your newest follower I am :)