Day 2 - Morning Walk

11 weeks post pregnancy and I think I have procrastinated long enough getting this baby weight off so I decided to get back to my workouts. Thankfully the hubs helps keep me motivated with my evening workouts and also since his work schedule changes week to week, I can go for morning walks with Itty Bitty before he has to be at work while he stays home with Little Miss.

While I was out walking this morning, I saw a crazy fire a couple blocks over from our complex. Will have to check the news later to see what that was all about.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the collage and the black and white. It looks like a lovely walk, except for the fire...hope everything is ok with that. Thanks for sharing day 2!

Unknown said...

Yay for morning walks! Love the collage! I think it was 18 degrees here this morning. A little cold for a walk. :)

karren said...

I like your collage. We had a whopping 8 degrees this morning! Looks like you had a better day for walking. Good luck with your 365. I am already struggling on day 2!

LaceeP said...

I love this collage! Each of the pictures are wonderful individually, but the collage with everything in black and white tells more of a story! I love it!